You can now get your passport at the Library District! First-time applicants can access our passport services by booking an appointment online. Read on to get all of the information you will need to bring with you to your appointment, as well as the required processing fees.
Schedule Your Appointment
Windmill Library opens appointments on the 1st of each month between 9:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. for reservations. If the 1st of the month is a holiday, appointments will open the next business day.
PLEASE NOTE: Windmill Library has a limited number of appointments per month and these will fill rapidly. If you are unable to make an appointment locally it is recommended you try to make a reservation at a post office in the rural areas of Clark County.
Passport services are available by appointment only.
|Wednesdays & Thursdays
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
|For current passport application processing times please click here|
Passport Services Locations
What You Need
Please bring the following items when applying for your passport:
- Printable Passport Application Checklist
- A complete (unsigned) application for passport filled out in black ink
- An original and photocopy of proof of U.S. citizenship (birth certificate)
- A valid photo ID (driver's license, military/government employee ID)
- One passport photo
- If applying for a minor (15 or younger), the child and both parents must be present
- Passports have multiple fees and two separate payments are required. Application fees are paid directly to the U.S. Department of State by check or money order.*
- Execution and photos fees are paid directly to the Library District.** There is a one-time Execution fee of $35 for each passport application and a $12 Photo fee if we take the picture.
- *Acceptable forms of payment to the U.S. Department of State include personal check, cashier's check, company check, traveler's check, certified check, money order, and foreign check in U.S. currency through a U.S. bank.
- **Debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard), cash, check, or money order made payable to Las Vegas-Clark County Library District. If paying cash, no bill larger than a $20.