The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Foundation has introduced an easy-to-use new service that allows you to "Round-Up" and donate your spare change to help support critical library programs. You can set and control how much you want to give each month by setting a maximum limit, and every time you use your debit or credit card, we will automatically round up your purchases to the nearest dollar amount. For example, a purchase of $20.95 would round-up to $21, so you would be donating 5 cents (Minimum monthly round-up requirement of $9.99 to participate). You can also choose a one-time or monthly donation amount.
By enrolling in this service, your small change from every day purchases can add up to big change for the community!
How it Works
- Connect a Card - Enroll with your debit or credit card
- Make Purchases - Card purchases will automatically "round up" to the next dollar
- Change is Donated - Accumulated change is donated to the library Foundation each month (Minimum monthly round-up requirement of $9.99 to participate)
See how your spare change adds up and supports impactful Library District Foundation projects such as these:
|$10 provides one month of
early learning activities
|$25 provides 1 hour of
|$50 provides a
STEAM workshop for 10 youth
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! You will receive an automated receipt which will include the tax-deductible language after your donation is processed each month; please keep a copy for your records.
Can I link both debit cards and credit cards?
Yes. You can link any eligible active debit or credit card you frequently use.
Can I turn off the round-up feature on my card?
If you would like to support the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Foundation in another way instead of rounding up your purchases, follow these steps for any linked card:
- In your donor dashboard, select your avatar in the top right
- Tap Round-Ups, then Tap Settings
- Tap the card you want to stop rounding up purchases on
- Select the Remove Card Icon
- Confirm that you would like to stop transaction monitoring and the Round-Up program on your card by selecting “Cancel Round-Ups”
How do you keep my information secure?
The security of your information is of the highest concern. The system uses bank-grade security to handle all sensitive financial data. Online banking credentials are never stored on the system. All data is secured with SSL encryption and multi-factor authentication to ensure unwanted access is prevented.